Friday, June 6, 2008

Always go Ahead--LiNG LiNG ^.^'!


Hey…this is our blog, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do know where to start with. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different.

My name is Lee Ling Ling. I’m twenty-one years old. I come from Kuala Lumpur which lives in Maluri. I’m taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. My hobbies are listening music, watching Hong Kong drama and traveling. I like to travel. The most place which I loving it is- New Zealand. I don’t really know why. But whenever I saw this word on the magazines or somewhere, I feel very excited. Maybe New Zealand has a unique and dynamic culture. Though a diverse and multicultural people, there are many qualities, including friendliness, individuality, invention and self-reliance, which you’ll find in New Zealand. It is national character that I love.


Top 5 websites which I visited the most is friendster.com. Because Friendster.com is the online social networks space for connecting other friends. The most internet activity is going to the forum.com to extensive knowledge and posting experience. Google.com is a popular Web search engine. Google New can provide a powerful tool for finding super targeted websites to get amazing traffic from. I usually search the information in this website. My daily activity is visited hotmail.com to check e-mail. Sometimes, I will go to msn.com to chatting with friends who studying in different country.


This is my e-mail address leelglg@hotmail.com. If u feel boring come to join me ya!!



No comments: