Friday, June 6, 2008

**...pohyeng...** here

Hi, I am pohyeng and I came from melaka. Currently, I am pursuing a degree course in major of Accounting in UTAR. Normally, I will go back to my hometown once a week. Ha...I am eager to go back even though it has to take a few hours for the journey. Everytime my parents will prepare some of my favorite dishes when I back. Besides, I will also have my lunch time or even gathering with my hometown's friends. Thus, I will miss them so much if i can't back. Ha...

Unfortunately, the petrol price has been increased recently and my friends tell me that the bus fares will also be increased soon. It makes me sad T.T. I have to concern my monthly budget since everything includes the food, accommodation; many fees & etc. have been increased accordingly.

Haiz…In addition, I found that this semester makes me stress since we have to begin our thesis research, and there are a lot of assignments and tutorials to do. Well, it seems that many tasks to focus and complete, but it can be an opportunity for me to learn if we think it as a challenges in other ways.

Ha…anyway, I will try to find my own way to relax myself. Having a good mood is most important for me to make the things done smoothly and quickly. So, I would like to listen songs and music when I under pressure or during my homework time. Sometimes, I will take a piece of blank paper to draw. I like to draw and make the paper to be colorful. But sometimes I will find that too colorful may not be good or nice as it will be seems as ‘messy’. So, I like to be nature. I am really enjoy and happy when I get myself in drawing. Besides, I would like to do some handcrafts and I love design very much. Although I didn’t take my further studies in design skills and knowledge, I also can get the latest information and many creativity of design styles through the numerous websites.

Nowadays, the internet website is part of our life and it is very useful for us to search any information whatever you are willing to know. Ha…let me share with you. The top five websites I will normally surf are:
www.friendster.com, www.hotmail.com, www.google.com, www.lifelogger.com, and www.utar.edu.my The friendster websites let me to keep in touch with my dear friends who are studying in oversea and we can make new friends from other countries as well. You may also create a new blog in www.lifelogger.com to upload your favorite music, photo, video clips and there are a lot of internet activities that are welcome you all to join. Ha…how do I get the information such as the design styles and graphics? I believed that all of you are familiar with google.com. It’s really a wide search engine include the graphics or even flash, animation, sport, games, news and all that you may have fun. Let’s enjoy it.

Nice to meet you all and I’m glad to share more with you all next time. Have a nice day^^

No comments: