Friday, June 6, 2008

LiTtLe of mE >> Vyvi@nTan

I’m Yunn Lng and some people call me Vyvian. I come a beautiful island, which is Penang.I find my name interesting, because most of the people would ask me this when they see my name.

How to pronounce this (Lng)?”

I would tell them a little story.

When I was born, my parents gave me a wonderful name, called “Yunn L’ng”. However the nurse who registered my name accidentally omitted (’), that is why my name looks curious to most of them. But it does help people to have a deep impression on me.

There is nothing special about me. I am just an ordinary girl as every girl. I have one specialty, that is I know how to play Chinese musical instrument, “er hu”. It is a traditional musical instrument that is originated from China. It is a kind of violin with two stings which, together with zhonghu, gaohu, banhu and etc. Besides er hu, I also specialize in gao hu. I have learned this instrument since I was in the secondary school. Nowadays, even though most of the youth like R&B, rock music, I found that there is still a group of people who like to play Chinese musical instrument. I really feel that if you guys have a chance; let’s listen to this kind of music. There will be a probability that you will love it.

Other than playing musical instrument, I like surfing internet also. Most likely I would access to Google, Friendster, meetoto, Nino Fashion and Msn. Google is a powerful search engine that I usually use it for my research purpose. Even though the google homepage looks simple but it changes according to the season and festivals. Other than that, I would strongly recommend for those who can sing well but he or she is too shy to sing in front of us to log in to meetoto. It is a website that provides us a place to sing online without letting others know who you are. Furthermore, I like online shopping also, especially kind of fashion things. I usually purchase clothes or bags in the Nino Fashion. It offers us good quality clothes with reasonable price. While for friendster and MSN, they are the way for me to meet friends and chat online. It saves me a lot time and telephone bills. ^^

Besides surfing internet, I like swimming also. Before I came to UTAR, I was the kind of people that afraid of water, and not dare to swim. Since I stay in the condominium, swimming pool is one of the facilities that are provided, therefore, I have such an opportunity to learn swimming. I was taught by my roommate who was graduated from UTAR last two semesters. Luckily, this swimming technique can be used when we had a trip to Pulau Redang last year with my classmates. I love Pulau Redang very much because of the white sandy beaches, crystal clear blue sea and brilliant underwater world. We had an opportunity to snorkeling and see the water world. Wow….it is amazing. I also took the chance to take a photo in the water world by a photographer. I really enjoyed the beauty of the natural there and it is really a good place for those people who need a place to relax.

2 comments:

Han said...

arhha, finally!
it's been long time never read what you write. And your msn space seems to be dead, never update the things inside :p
As your bESTfRIEND, always give you support, always be with you.

kkkahkhoon said...

hahaha...not bad...keep going on...write more blog...then we can know you more :p