Friday, June 6, 2008

yOkE self-introduction

Hi! My name is Mei Yoke. I live in Kuala Lumpur which is the most wonderful place in the Malaysia. I like tortoise very much but I don't like dog and cat. I have a wide range of hobbies such as playing computer games, watch television, shopping and playing badminton. On the other hand, drinking a cup of tea and chatting with my father on Sunday morning is the most enjoyable moment in my life. Sometimes I will go to www.xuanxuan.com spend a little time to playing computer games but except the exam period. I relaxed and enjoyed while I am playing the games. The website that I visited the most is www.hdzone.org , it is because this website consists of many information that I interested such as horoscope, psychology & IQ discussion, new electronic products information, traveling and others. In UTAR, I hope to meet many new friends and to learn many new things. I want to learn tennis, swimming, and many other things. I would also like to travel around the world and learn about the culture and the people. Right now, I am trying very hard to learn the English language, but it is very difficult to learn!!

No comments: